Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Jango or Dengar

Hi

I want to upgrade my BH-team. Not for Arena, since that is all Revan-territory. At the moment I have Zbossk, ZBoba, ZGreedo and Embo at 7*G12. The fifth spot is the weak one. Mostly I use IG88, but he is to squishy. I have a 7* Jango and a 7* Dengar in G8. I wonder which one would be best in my team - if any. In other words: should I gear up Jango or Dengar and why?

Thomas
  • "Kokie;c-1786449" wrote:
    Yes any of those 3 teams can beat bh but they also require a much higher investment in order to make work.... bossk led bh only require one zeta and average speed mods to make work...those counters require much more...also those teams are direct counters to other teams as well so either way you pulling teams away and forcing choices....my point is not they are unbeatable but you wont be very successful in TW if you dont use them

My troopers have 0 zetas, Ewoks worked when I only had 1 zeta and Finn was the only zeta on that team. Finn teams have been around forever and most people have troopers built up as Ns counters and for TB missions. Ewoks I’ll give you as that’s more of a higher GP developed faction.

• If I were you I would follow the @VonZant ‘s advice. He is realy a very good player with scoundrels and smugglers faction. (It’s supposed to be a compliment to vonzant. English isn’t my 1 language, soorry if it sounds weird)
  • "VonZant;c-1786351" wrote:
    Greedo is a great damage dealer but is too streaky to be relied on in arena. Useful for raids where you an restart or when you Really need to roll dice (like Chewie event).

Cad or Embo are better for pvp. Cad offers more control because he has a stun. Embo can just straight instagib 2 characters back to back with massive damage. 50-70k hat throw + 30-40k kick that ignores protection can kill 2 attackers/supports in a row under right circumstances. Both Cad and Embo have more survivability because of Cads dodge and Embos no crit+foresight.

People always underestimate Cad and Embo. I don't, they're fantastic.
    "Kokie;c-1786366" wrote:
    Cad's stun can be unreliable though....greedos isnt....also embo and cad dont counterattack

Use an Embo lead then.