Jawa Scav be droppin mad bombs yo

Fo reel in PVE theybstackin like 2 x and sheet
  • "SemiGod;c-1947610" wrote:
    "Juzz;c-1947574" wrote:
    "SemiGod;c-1947569" wrote:
    "Juzz;c-1947099" wrote:
    Beg you pardon?
    I don't understand a single thing you said
    Care to edit the post to be a bit more meaningful?

Sry grandpa u jus gon have 2 start 2 understand dis new slang aight?

Jk

No grandpa here. Although I found US slang unappealing and ugly looking (also because half of it is not slang but just phonetical wrinting missing letters and changing phoneme also: two and to are not spoken the same way) and also right out of place in here were there is an international community.

Btw, I'm no US neither Brit, and my first language is not English. Many of us do the best to be understood by the rest of the community but I guess trying to be somewhat funny or doing wrong writing (or plain out grammatical errors) seems to be funny or entertaining. I think neither.

Firstly, the Grandpa thing was just a joke lol but anyways.

Most people use slang because its trendy and because it's much easier to type.

For example, people would rather type "wbu" instead of "what about you" as it's easier.

Also, expecting people to be grammatically correct online let alone a forums page about a kids game is very far fetched.

The world we live in is so dastardly absurd that I find it more absurd to pretend that it isn't. I don't even know if dastardly is a word. I just used it because it sort of sounds right. I was born and raised in America, and the first two sentences I have written in my reply are more honest and accurate than anything my President has said all week. That is how absurd my world is.

Fo show yo! Word to your mother.
  • "Mephisto_style;c-1947631" wrote:
    "SemiGod;c-1947610" wrote:
    "Juzz;c-1947574" wrote:
    "Juzz;c-1947099" wrote:
    Beg you pardon?

Jk

No grandpa here. Although I found US slang unappealing and ugly looking (also because half of it is not slang but just phonetical wrinting missing letters and changing phoneme also: two and to are not spoken the same way) and also right out of place in here were there is an international community.

Btw, I'm no US neither Brit, and my first language is not English. Many of us do the best to be understood by the rest of the community but I guess trying to be somewhat funny or doing wrong writing (or plain out grammatical errors) seems to be funny or entertaining. I think neither.

For example, people would rather type "wbu" instead of "what about you" as it's easier.

Also, expecting people to be grammatically correct online let alone a forums page about a kids game is very far fetched.

The world we live in is so dastardly absurd that I find it more absurd to pretend that it isn't. I don't even know if dastardly is a word. I just used it because it sort of sounds right. I was born and raised in America, and the first two sentences I have written in my reply are more honest and accurate than anything my President has said all week. That is how absurd my world is.

Tbh half this post isnt even slang lmao its jus ppl typing random words nd erasing sum of the letters but most of the slang in dis current reply is reg slang.
  • "SemiGod;c-1947667" wrote:
    "Mephisto_style;c-1947631" wrote:
    "Juzz;c-1947574" wrote:
    "Juzz;c-1947099" wrote:
    Beg you pardon?

Jk

Tbh half this post isnt even slang lmao its jus ppl typing random words nd erasing sum of the letters but most of the slang in dis current reply is reg slang.

I broke my elbow in 3 places when I used to skateboard. The doctor put my arm in a slang.
  • ]
    "Mephisto_style;c-1947680" wrote:
    "SemiGod;c-1947667" wrote:
    "Mephisto_style;c-1947631" wrote:
    "Juzz;c-1947574" wrote:
    "Juzz;c-1947099" wrote:
    Beg you pardon?

Jk

I broke my elbow in 3 places when I used to skateboard. The doctor put my arm in a slang.

Really? When I broke my wrist my doctor told me to put some ice on my wrist. So I did,

https://us.v-cdn.wnet/6025736/uploads/editor/g5/cbi7tqfkgqfa.png

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago