Forum Discussion

4 years ago

JKR squad without GK

Hi, im looking for advice for best second option for my JKR led G12 team with yoda, bastilla and jolee. While not having GK yet, shall i opt for Ben or Ezra as 5th jedi, both close to G12? thanks
  • "Stenun;c-2266591" wrote:
    I would argue that Juhani is the better option.
    The GroupThink on this forum won't agree but she can be a tough Tank and will be required later for Malak.

Juhani is not a bad tank. She gets a bad rap just like Rose Tico. Their kits are not horrible. Their placement in squads is horrible. Some of those characters need synergy updates like Scoundrels got with Kuill and Ig11 and/or like Sabine and Camderous got for Bo Katan.

I would argue that Juhani has more distance as an OR and a Jedi. She's like Ezra, a Phoenix but a sometimes-used Jedi.

And honestly, Juhani is as good of a tank as Ezra is a Jedi attacker.
  • "ZagEfedrin;d-245601" wrote:
    Hi, im looking for advice for best second option for my JKR led G12 team with yoda, bastilla and jolee. While not having GK yet, shall i opt for Ben or Ezra as 5th jedi, both close to G12? thanks

Erza, especially if you Zeta him.
  • "Mephisto_style;c-2266588" wrote:
    R7 Jedi Knight Guardian with +160 speed is beast

With JKR you don't need to tank. You zerg everything down in 2-3 turns. JMY + ZErza = killing machine. (While Jollee takes the abuse)
  • "Korban;c-2267126" wrote:
    "Mephisto_style;c-2266588" wrote:
    R7 Jedi Knight Guardian with +160 speed is beast

With JKR you don't need to tank. You zerg everything down in 2-3 turns. JMY + ZErza = killing machine. (While Jollee takes the abuse)

I was joking man. No player in this game that has an R7 toon thinks anything positive about JKG

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago