Forum Discussion

4 years ago

JML targeting GAS over all over toons

Done three arena battles so far today and never have I seen JML target GAS so much. It is like when the SLKR change was made for the 5's counter. It seems now JML only ever wants to target GAS.
  • "Kyno;c-2273276" wrote:
    "Lozsta;c-2273246" wrote:
    I have fought the Bast lead JMK team for the last month at least and it has never been this GAS focused.

Can you share the data you tracked? Or is just a feeling?

It is "more than a feeling"... But never noticed it as much as today so I will get you the aforementioned data for something I have only seen happening today. But my arena climb today will be short I am only in 7th.
  • "Lozsta;d-246584" wrote:
    Done three arena battles so far today and never have I seen JML target GAS so much. It is like when the SLKR change was made for the 5's counter. It seems now JML only ever wants to target GAS.

Yes - now use that knowledge to your advantage....
    If only there was a GL that could somehow make allies less easily damaged....hmmmm....
  • Two arena battles today and 100% of JML attacks were on GAS.

"Nikoms565;c-2273544" wrote:
    "Lozsta;d-246584" wrote:

If only there was a GL that could somehow make allies less easily damaged....hmmmm....

If you want to use an odd counter then off you go. This is an observation of a change that seems to be recent but has evidently been seen by a number of others. I had never seen JML go after GAS constantly before.
    crzydroid
    Seasoned Traveler
    "Lozsta;c-2273556" wrote:
    Two arena battles today and 100% of JML attacks were on GAS.

"Lozsta;d-246584" wrote:

If you want to use an odd counter then off you go. This is an observation of a change that seems to be recent but has evidently been seen by a number of others. I had never seen JML go after GAS constantly before.

I've been seeing it for weeks? I will sometimes put the first Master's Training on GAS because I know it will happen. What team are you running?
  • "Lozsta;c-2273556" wrote:

"Lozsta;d-246584" wrote:

It's not a change nor is it recent. JML has done it since his release, as did SLKR before him (to the point where there are numerous exploits to use against it). You've probably only recently noticed it due to people R8 either JML or GAS to make them hit harder, creating more of an issue if your own GAS isn't R8 and dies.
  • "TVF;c-2273534" wrote:
    "Lozsta;c-2273494" wrote:
    "Kyno;c-2273276" wrote:
    "Lozsta;c-2273246" wrote:
    I have fought the Bast lead JMK team for the last month at least and it has never been this GAS focused.

Can you share the data you tracked? Or is just a feeling?

It is "more than a feeling"...

I see my Marianne walkin' away....

So many people have come and gone
  • "crzydroid;c-2273581" wrote:
    "Lozsta;c-2273556" wrote:

"Lozsta;d-246584" wrote:

I've been seeing it for weeks? I will sometimes put the first Master's Training on GAS because I know it will happen. What team are you running?

Not a JML lead one, his lead and Ult seem to be a waste. If I am fighting the Bast lead I have gone back to SLKR now as the GAS thumping he has "recently" (in my experience) thrown a few arena battles out.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,718 PostsLatest Activity: 3 hours ago