Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Jolee is budget hoda?

Now before you say Hoda is farmable while jolee takes a lot of money jolee's kit kinda looks like he can be used instead of Hoda for those who don't have him am I right or do they have different uses
  • "jayjonbeach;c-1600847" wrote:
    "swgregoriou;c-1600597" wrote:
    I am farming hoda and gearing him up, but jolee is gonna sit in the corner for a while... If you do well in TB you can easily get him to 7* and use him in a Bastila lead squad

Easily? LOL It takes about 5 months just to unlock him at 5*

Is he worth it? Sure

His guild could get all 48 or 45 stars so they get 18000 currency at least and each shard is 270 divide 18000 by 270 you get 67 so 2 and a half months to get 5*. It may be unrealistic to get that many stars for someone without him but you can't rule that out
  • Yes exactly and pigs might fly someday too. 5 months to unlock, realistically

• "jayjonbeach;c-1601613" wrote:
    Yes exactly and pigs might fly someday too. 5 months to unlock, realistically

Huh? You just need a good guild, who cares about more than just unlocking traya. Between tb stars and the bonus missions, I get at least 30 shards between ds & ls. Add in rewards from tw and constantly raiding, and your at about 2 months to unlock. If this sounds utterly unrealistic, either you're in the wrong guild, of you're too new to have a roster worthy of such a guild (and consequently, shouldn't even be worrying about hermit yet anyway).

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.

22,724 PostsLatest Activity: 6 days ago