Forum Discussion

coolnessda
Rising Newcomer
8 years ago

Jyn's leader skill

So I was just looking at "into the fray" and was thinking. When fully upgraded it grants rebel allies 5% protection for gaining a buff. So out of curiosity if chirrut uses his healing ability and turns all debuffs on allies into healing over times would that mean those allies can essentially gain a ton of protection back in one turn?
  • No, buffs of the same kind don't stack. Same goes for Ahsoka Fulcum. If you have 10 HoTs, they only count as 1.
  • "Coolnessda;d-125243" wrote:
    So I was just looking at "into the fray" and was thinking. When fully upgraded it grants rebel allies 5% protection for gaining a buff. So out of curiosity if chirrut uses his healing ability and turns all debuffs on allies into healing over times would that mean those allies can essentially gain a ton of protection back in one turn?

Yes. Also Leia if she triple taps and give cc up each hit will give e 15% protection back.
    Doesn't matter if they had the buff before or not gain a buff get 5% Protection.
    Fulcrum when using mediate can recover crazy protection.
  • "scuba;c-1208926" wrote:
    "Coolnessda;d-125243" wrote:

Yes. Also Leia if she triple taps and give cc up each hit will give e 15% protection back.
    Doesn't matter if they had the buff before or not gain a buff get 5% Protection.

Really? It works with Leia's crit up? I always thought that it simply extends the time of the buff, not that it grants it all over again lol.
  • "Crazylazyguy;c-1208933" wrote:
    "scuba;c-1208926" wrote:
    "Coolnessda;d-125243" wrote:

Really? It works with Leia's crit up? I always thought that it simply extends the time of the buff, not that it grants it all over again lol.

The duration of the buff is only for one but yes everytime it is applied it give 5% protection.
    Forgot about K2 he can actually gain taunt twice each time he attacks (if buffed) so that is a possible 10% (Edit: well it used to. Looks like they adjusted that)