Forum Discussion

8 years ago

K2-S0 under hk lead viable?

Its a Droid..... I like droids.... But is it viable? Has a taunt which could come in handy.
  • @ItsJarJarBinkz ,

Hi there,

Now we are 1,5 month further since you made this post, and I was wondering how your droids are holding up in the arena with K2SO in it, instead of ig-86 :) I'm running the good old 47(L), 88, B2, 86 and JE, and I just can't beat the Zeta Barris and Zeta Maul squads. I have a 7* K2SO as well, but I haven't geared him up yet, fearing it would be a waste of gear lol.

Offtopic: Lately there are not that many 'good' droid players around, I'm seeing you pop up on more droid related threads lately xD Keep it up! Once droids get their Zeta we"ll take #1 each day again xD

Good luck!
  • @Chewie_says_Aaarww I don't have any zeta Mauls but I do face a lot of zeta Vader, general kenobi, zeta qui gon and zeta barris. I can beat them all so far with a 70% win rate. K2 works great at stopping characters from gaining bonus turn meter plus he goes a lot. Then down side is when facing zeta barris if they kill 88 you pretty much lost as 88 is the only one who does more damage than barris heals.
  • I faced a full droid team 2 days ago in arena (usually rank 50-70), they kicked my ass.

HK (L), K2, IGs and B2.

I was running EP(L), RG, JKA, QGJ and GS. The dispell of QGJ is almost unuseful since K2 gains Taunt everytime and JKA was killed at the beginning of the fight.
  • @ItsJarJarBinkz , Alright you have convinced me to invest in K2SO! :smiley: Good to see they are viable, awesome to see that ig 88 is actually the only damage dealer in that squad. thx again.
  • K2SO also makes a great addition to wedge lead rebel squad for heroic tank P2/P4.
    Load him up with CC and he deals out offense down to both side turrets and and main hull. He will take the bulk of the side turret attacks that will hit for 1.5k and will normally cirt can heal for 3-4k.