Forum Discussion

4 years ago

KRU is a monster.

I forgot to take a screenshot of this but i am a level 50 beginner who was doing the last battle of Galactic War. The other team was- Level 52 Og Kylo, Boba Fett, tarkin, farmboy luke and jedi consular. I did not have a lot of good toons left except dooku and Kru.My team was- Dooku, kru, royal guard, clone wars chewie and consular. Things did not look good when everyone was dead except kru, the enemy team had boba fett, farmboy luke , tarkin and jedi consular left, BUT........ they couldn't get through Kru because of his health regen and he destroyed them all. Boy am i glad i got him to gear 6 for his health regen ability
    UC-mariogsh
    Seasoned Novice
    He's awesome, keep upgrading him hehe

I have mine at R7 and it's an absolute beast, he can solo teams whose does not have a hard hitters hehe
  • "mariogsh;c-2182719" wrote:
    He's awesome, keep upgrading him hehe

I have mine at R7 and it's an absolute beast, he can solo teams which does not have a hard hitters hehe

Solo teams, he does, health regen he has, okay damage, he has, but in wisdom, he is lacking

• ehh, KRU is only good very early on, then very late. and even then, meh. imo
  • "Gifafi;c-2182728" wrote:
    ehh, KRU is only good very early on, then very late. and even then, meh. imo

MEH, HE IS, IN LATE GAME? YODA WILL SHOW YOU MEH! (pokes whoever is reading this with a stick)