Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Kylo Ren Mods?

Hi guys, i currently have Kylo at gear 8 5* and i am enjoying using him. Just wondering what mods you recommend for him? and any characters you recommend that work with him?
  • I use em in a Zaul sith team to be "the guy" who takes all the hits. Maxed out.. g11.

As such I need him to do damage.. so it's all Crit Dmg and Crit chance with speed secondaries. I got em to about 50% crit chance (which you will need outside of the first order synergy).

EP ability nukes a teeny bit of his health for free to allow him to OHKO some poor toon with his third ability for like 40k. If he can crit!
  • His CC is very low, so I've found CC on the triangle, offence on cross and an offence set gives the best balanced results for me. Offence is around 3500, CC at 50%, speed 202. You can go a CD set with CC, but you want him to hit hard consistently. He's quite versatile and works on a Zader crew, Zaul crew, Rex crew. His role is Zader killer on most squads, and can take 3-1 and secure a win on manual with Outrage Zeta'd. On defence he goes with lashout under AI until his health gets to <100%, so you want some health added on him to cause more pain on defence.
  • Thanks for the thread. I had the same question.....
    He is so good after the rework.... first zeta will go to him next week
  • He works well in every team probably, and just has a tiny bit more synergy in FO teams.

IMO on FO, you don't need to stack crit as much, since advantage. i stack speed/crit damage with protection cross/circle.

https://swgoh.gg/u/utinni/collection/kylo-ren/

Although since i use FO with only 1 zeta i only hit max rank 8 in arena at payout recently