Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Level 50 player - deathtrooper question

So I'm fairly new to the game as my level suggests. Working on Scoundrels/Rebels and have unlocked ST Han, Boba, Lando to name a few. I also managed to get a 2 star deathtrooper.

Question is, at my low level is it worthwhile trying to gear him up as far as I can for my level? Or should I just stick to working on my 4* toons gear and leave him down the bottom of the pile with the rest of them?
  • There are still more events comming up. You will probably get more shards for just a little effort. I guess he will be a good investment.
  • "Lee_b_babee;90657" wrote:
    So I'm fairly new to the game as my level suggests. Working on Scoundrels/Rebels and have unlocked ST Han, Boba, Lando to name a few. I also managed to get a 2 star deathtrooper.

Question is, at my low level is it worthwhile trying to gear him up as far as I can for my level? Or should I just stick to working on my 4* toons gear and leave him down the bottom of the pile with the rest of them?

Eventually you will want him. You can't really got wrong here. All boba lando STH and DT you will want eventually.