Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Light Side Battles

Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum but not really to the game :smiley: I'm wondering what should I change in this team to win "6D-Light Side (HARD)".
My lineup:
-Chewbaka, lvl.62, 4-star
-Luminara, lvl.62, 5-star
-Jedi Consular, lvl.58, 4-star
-Qui-Gon Jinn, lvl.62 4-star
-Jawa, lvl.58, 4-star

*Which one should I add here and remove?
  • Well first off u only have 4 toons listed. A full squad is 5 toons. Second I would recommend u lose chewy, and replace with some damage. Perhaps eeth or maybe fives if you need utility as well. A likely sub would be rey or Leia, but those are hard toons to get unless u pay, or you start farming early. Another thing is to borrow somebody's barris, she helps out so much in jedi teams.
    Well there is my 2 cents. Hope this helps
  • "MacThizz;370754" wrote:
    Well first off u only have 4 toons listed. A full squad is 5 toons. Second I would recommend u lose chewy, and replace with some damage. Perhaps eeth or maybe fives if you need utility as well. A likely sub would be rey or Leia, but those are hard toons to get unless u pay, or you start farming early. Another thing is to borrow somebody's barris, she helps out so much in jedi teams.
    Well there is my 2 cents. Hope this helps

Thanks m8, I'm quite lost here :neutral:

Cheers!
  • Not sure what other light side toons you have. But I imagine that these are you most leveled and stared toons. Try to lvl them up and also gear them to 8 soon.
    Keep Lumi as leader, and borrow Barris. That will give you lot of health buff to complete the level.
  • "jedii_2040;370894" wrote:
    Not sure what other light side toons you have. But I imagine that these are you most leveled and stared toons. Try to lvl them up and also gear them to 8 soon.
    Keep Lumi as leader, and borrow Barris. That will give you lot of health buff to complete the level.

Ty!

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,718 PostsLatest Activity: 6 hours ago