Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Luminara's Z

Well, my guildmates told me it would be stupid to Zeta Luminara's Elegant Steps but i did it anyway and it isn't a great change in the gameplay. It is funny to use it when Chirrut or K2 are in your team and if your Savage isn't Zeta it gives you something similar but at the end of the day you'd rather make Zarris than her master and I think they can improve Luminara a bit whenever the devs decide to look at the jedi again. I have thought two diferent ways to improve her leadership.
The zeta improve says "+2% Heal and whenever any ally gains a buff they do not have, they gain a Heal Over Time effect for 2 turns"
The first way is just changing it for "+2% Heal and whenever any ally gains a buff they do not have, all other allies gain a Heal Over Time effect for 2 turns"
The other I thought way was by making that whenever an ally is healed by a Heal Over Time effect when Luminara is alive that ally also gains protection equal to 25% of the health recovered.

What do you think and what other Z would you fix?
  • I think that it can work with like K2/Chaze and such. You Lee Chirrut alive under Lumi, and keep your team cleansed I figure you got a good thing going for you.

Lumiz, Chaze, K2, GK?
  • "pchen3082;c-1150521" wrote:
    Just curious why would you zeta Lumi while your guild mate had told you not to...

I think it's weirder to use Lumi in an arena team than to zeta her. That's only 20 zeta mats versus all of the lost crystals from people actively targeting such a team.
  • "NahWillis;c-1150611" wrote:
    "pchen3082;c-1150521" wrote:
    Just curious why would you zeta Lumi while your guild mate had told you not to...

I think it's weirder to use Lumi in an arena team than to zeta her. That's only 20 zeta mats versus all of the lost crystals from people actively targeting such a team.

Lol, I've been saying it since November: the new META! zLumi (L) zPao zBodhi zK2 zChewie!
  • "Crazylazyguy;c-1150509" wrote:
    Luminara has a zeta? WHAT?

Lol. That was my first thought.