Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Luxury Zetas

I'm at the point where I have most of the main leadership and important unique ones. I have zMaul and zKRU but hit gear wall and these are all g8 or g9. Please Discuss or suggest others!

So now I have the option to select B zetas.

For Heroic Sith - which we dont do yet.
Asajj lead/Talzin/Daka
Embo lead (already have his unique)

B Zetas:
Jyn lead for TW/GA
Old Ben Taunt
Bossk Taunt
FOST (my FO are only g8-9)

Will eventually zeta Jolee and Carth and Jango but toons not ready yet. I know Revan needs 3 But I dont have.
    Vaderizer
    Seasoned Newcomer
    All the Nightsister ones are 100% worth it. I wouldn't even categorize them as "luxury" zetas, since the team can crush both in raids and PVP. My order of priority would probably be:

AV lead (you specified her lead so I assume you already have Rampage)
    Talzin lead
    Daka
    Talzin unique

But your mileage may vary depending on what you plan to use them for; Daka's is much more useful in the Sith raid, for instance, whereas Talzin's unique is much better for PVP.
  • "Kai_Mulai;c-1752730" wrote:
    If you want to be prepared for the heroic sith raid, here are the zetas I’d recommend per team. I don’t know which zetas or teams you have, but this will give a good idea of what will help in the sith raid specifically:
    For Resistance (phase 1): JTR lead & Insight, both BB-8, both R2-D2
    For Jedi (phase 2): GM Yoda special, Hermit Yoda special, Ezra or Jolee special (depending on team composition), Revan all (if used)
    For Phoenix (phase 2): all 5 available zetas
    For Chex Mix (phase 3): Han needed, Chewie Loyal Friend helpful
    For Aurra Hunters (phase 3): Aurra both, Boba helpful
    For Deathstorm Nightsisters (phase 3): Talzin lead, Ventress unique, Daka
    For Nightsisters (phase 4): Ventress both, Talzin unique helpful

This is all on point, althought, I wouldn't bother with JTR's Insight zeta if you have or are going to get R2's cleanse zeta for the purposes of Sith Raid.

• "Roksteady;c-1753018" wrote:
    "Kai_Mulai;c-1752730" wrote:
    If you want to be prepared for the heroic sith raid, here are the zetas I’d recommend per team. I don’t know which zetas or teams you have, but this will give a good idea of what will help in the sith raid specifically:
    For Resistance (phase 1): JTR lead & Insight, both BB-8, both R2-D2
    For Jedi (phase 2): GM Yoda special, Hermit Yoda special, Ezra or Jolee special (depending on team composition), Revan all (if used)
    For Phoenix (phase 2): all 5 available zetas
    For Chex Mix (phase 3): Han needed, Chewie Loyal Friend helpful
    For Aurra Hunters (phase 3): Aurra both, Boba helpful
    For Deathstorm Nightsisters (phase 3): Talzin lead, Ventress unique, Daka
    For Nightsisters (phase 4): Ventress both, Talzin unique helpful

This is all on point, althought, I wouldn't bother with JTR's Insight zeta if you have or are going to get R2's cleanse zeta for the purposes of Sith Raid.

Insight is her other one - heal on evade, and is critical for tanking annihilates. Virtuous Protector is the one you're thinking of and can still be useful.
  • I would save 3 for Revan, one for GMY unique and one for Jolee...
    If you have OR ready to unlock Revan.

If not, both of Asajj are excellent

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,720 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago