Forum Discussion

BL4CK_W4LL_
Rising Newcomer
11 months ago

LV team--Someone convince me

Someone convince me that this wouldn't be an amazing LV team and that i shouldn't drop everything to farm it. Lol.

• "Overdark;c-2448063" wrote:
    "FIRESMASHER300;c-2448062" wrote:
    ISC and Gar become amazing with Maul, and taking them away from the mauldalorian team is bad. Also, DTMG has direct imperial remnant or DS Mandalorian Leader synergy and LV, gar, thrawn, and ISC aren't imperial remnants, and LV isn't a mandalorian.

So you're saying isc and gar are better on a maul team, and that lv without maul is decent enough on its own?

The imp remnant team sounded like a TW only team though it terms of power.

DTMG can kinda slot in with mandos, but does the mando team need a tank like that?

It depends on what people have. Maul is the lifter for LV but be run with Reva or Malicos (amongst others).

The Maul mando squad with ISC and GS is pretty brutal.
    Scruminator
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Ok. Either Moff Gideon, ISC, and Gar Saxon don’t synergize very well with Lord Vader.
  • "Salatious_Scrum;c-2448057" wrote:
    Ok. Either Moff Gideon, ISC, and Gar Saxon don’t synergize very well with Lord Vader.

Not convinced. Lol
  • "FIRESMASHER300;c-2448062" wrote:
    ISC and Gar become amazing with Maul, and taking them away from the mauldalorian team is bad. Also, DTMG has direct imperial remnant or DS Mandalorian Leader synergy and LV, gar, thrawn, and ISC aren't imperial remnants, and LV isn't a mandalorian.

So you're saying isc and gar are better on a maul team, and that lv without maul is decent enough on its own?

The imp remnant team sounded like a TW only team though it terms of power.

DTMG can kinda slot in with mandos, but does the mando team need a tank like that?

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago