Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Military Might: Empire rewards update

No Deathtrooper or Krennic? :(
  • "Pyrimis;c-1174715" wrote:
    "Woodroward;c-1174662" wrote:
    What is with people on this forum. They seem to have this misguided notion that someone being wrong once makes them an opinionated unintelligent person.

Guess what? If you bring up the one mistake that someone made once every time they say anything, you aren't bringing up useful information. You are just being a troll who likes to show that they can't judge a situation on its own merits, and must instead resort to mockery.

To put it another way: Bringing it up hurts your positions more than it does the positions of the people you are bringing it up on.

As a casual browser of the forums, I can't help but notice that you do tend to attract more attacks than most posters. I also notice that some of your posts can be quite pointed and personal in nature. Perhaps watching out for that solves the first problem?

He's best ignored. You have good intentions, but nothing good comes of engaging him.
  • "CG_CapGaSP;c-1174669" wrote:
    As Kozi has said, we will be running Military Might AND Forest Moon this weekend. The newsletter you're all seeing is boilerplate and has been attached to the event for some time. Gar Saxon, ISC, Gauntlet Starfighter, Vader, Krennic, Deathtrooper, and TIE Reaper have all been added to the event in a rewards overhaul I did a few weeks ago. It will go live with this week's update.

That sounds pretty awesome *--*
  • "Paarthysnax;c-1174723" wrote:
    "CG_CapGaSP;c-1174669" wrote:
    As Kozi has said, we will be running Military Might AND Forest Moon this weekend. The newsletter you're all seeing is boilerplate and has been attached to the event for some time. Gar Saxon, ISC, Gauntlet Starfighter, Vader, Krennic, Deathtrooper, and TIE Reaper have all been added to the event in a rewards overhaul I did a few weeks ago. It will go live with this week's update.

That sounds pretty awesome *--*

Agreed. Double events plus: Krennic & Deathtrooper & TIE Reaper being added to the event in a rewards overhaul - sweet. :)
  • "CG_CapGaSP;c-1174669" wrote:

Wooooo finally a chance for krennic shards!
  • @CG_CapGaSP
    "CG_CapGaSP;c-1174669" wrote:

This is awesome, thank you!
    I'm glad yall's "MMMM" brought forth such fruitful results for us :) Much obliged!