Forum Discussion

5 years ago

MK 5 Stun Guns

Is there a good way to farm this? I mostly just buy the salvage from the shard shop but I don't generate enough currency to always to be able to buy them. The drop rate seems really low if you farm it through energy and so many characters need these things.
  • 240 characters (can) use them, it's a gear bottleneck designed to control progression of chars
  • The drop rate is the same as any purple gear. Farming them when you need them, and other than that save up crystals and buy them when you need them.
    Iy4oy4s
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Gifafi;c-2144933" wrote:
    240 characters (can) use them, it's a gear bottleneck designed to control progression of chars

240 characters? You from the future?

It’s designed to be a frustration mechanic to get you to spend money rather then wait to farm them, not to gate progression.
  • "CrownedPrince;c-2144931" wrote:
    Why do some characters need crazy amounts of stun guns but others don't?

Because reasons. :D
  • "Iy4oy4s;c-2144942" wrote:
    240 characters (can) use them, it's a gear bottleneck designed to control progression of chars

It’s designed to be a frustration mechanic to get you to spend money rather then wait to farm them, not to gate progression.

Used 240 times by Characters. w/e

ps lol um...
    Iy4oy4s
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Gifafi;c-2145000" wrote:
    "Iy4oy4s;c-2144942" wrote:

Used 240 times by Characters. w/e

ps lol um...

When I first read your post, I assumed you meant gated progression like LSGTB. You clarified. We are now even in this short game of tit for tat.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,720 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago