Forum Discussion

7 years ago

My Droids beat FM MYTHIC!

They beat all the tiers on auto!

L - HK47 g10, IG88 g9, Chopper g10, zR2D2 g12, Bb8 g12
  • "M_L;c-1606050" wrote:
    thanks for the tip! on mythic my fairly viable Empire toons/troopers were barely able to win with 1 star, but this team you suggested got me 3 stars, pretty sweet! and my hk's only g9, tho my ig88's at g11.

i was afraid this team wouldn't do dps fast enough for certain phases, but alas, worked better than i'd imagine!

I got the idea from the video about using droids in HAAT P2. :)
  • "DuneSeaFarmer;c-1606268" wrote:
    "TVF;c-1606038" wrote:
    "DuneSeaFarmer;c-1605995" wrote:
    One Dev suggestion: Shouldn't R2D2 have a droid based lead?

We have fought at least two different TW where someone used R2 as lead. Those were pretty great TWs.

Well I meant a leadership skill.

I know.
  • BB-8 really trivializes the mythic. That 40% TM at the start of each phase is NUTS, I love it.

I go with HK, BB8, R2, IG88, and General Greivous, fwiw, and finish regularly. Sometimes I have some bad luck on p4 and Teebo one-shots someone, but usually I can kill him and get the elders to waste their reses as cleanses before he takes a turn, and/or focus fire Teebo while taking the others down with AoE. So long as you get past that hurdle, the rest of the event is pretty easy.

I love droids. There's something about their naked offense that's so gratifying. Don't get me wrong, Troops are just as fun--but I have trouble with p4 with them because mine aren't good enough.
  • "VonZant;c-1606662" wrote:
    Chopper is one of my favorite characters and his in game noises are awesome. My second favorite is Sidious death sound. "Ak!"

A real awww moment would be if Bb8 was the last standing and it said "I'm afraid" like when Rey told him to go to the town and not follow her in TFA.

• "DuneSeaFarmer;c-1606755" wrote:
    "VonZant;c-1606662" wrote:
    Chopper is one of my favorite characters and his in game noises are awesome. My second favorite is Sidious death sound. "Ak!"

A real awww moment would be if Bb8 was the last standing and it said "I'm afraid" like when Rey told him to go to the town and not follow her in TFA.

The best is Vader's drawn out "Noooooooooo" when he dies. Every once in a while it'll be really high pitched for some reason and it sounds hilarious. And it even happens when you shoot down his ship.
  • I auto'd all tiers in the Android event for new droid, not because it was hard, just wanted to watch and listen. T3 looks interesting! Shame no synergy with other OR heroes. And while we're at it, HK IS THE OG OLD REPUBLIC HERO HERE!!

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 27 days ago