Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Need Guidance after 70

hello guy’s,

https://swgoh.gg/u/naradetup/collection/

i need some help from you. Don’t know what to do now. I let you take a look to my collection. For information Luminara and Tarkin will be 6* tonight. So, I’m level 70 and I started with a rebel/scoundrel team: Han solo Stormtrooper / Boba Fett / Wedge / Biggs / Lando. Wedge is only 5* because it’s a new toon I have since level 69.

My main long term goal is to unlock Luke CTS. So I will make a rebel team, and an empire team. Rebel team expected : Han solo Stormtrooper / Old Obiwan / Wedge / Biggs / Lando. Empire team : Palpatine / Tarkin / TFP / Vader / RG

My problem is “ What should I do farm now”.

What do you think about :
With Crystals : Baze Malbus (40/50 shards) and cantina energy
Hard Nodes : RG / FOTFP. what else ? I don’t know if up Luminara 7* is a good idea right now. In my opinion she is quite weak :s
Cantina : in order : Wedge / Obi wan / TFP.
Cantina store : ???? I have no idea after Bobba
Arena : Tarkin and what after ?
Guild Store : Obi wan Kenobi / Dark Maul in the same time (for a 5th dark side ships) and maybe after Rex
Galactic War Store : don’t know after Lumi 6*…
Fleet Store : DV shards / Chirrut Shards / DV ships / Bobba Ships / Wedge in the same time. My mains ships are 3* ( TFP/FOTFP/JC/Wedge/Biggs). And I wait for up their when I will have Bobba Ships and DV Ships. I don’t know if it’s better to farm Wedge in fleet store or some ships shards I need.

An other problem is the scoundrel heist. I don’t win the 70’s level tier. Any advice for a team or tactics to do that.

Thanks by advance, and may the force be with you.