Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Night sister zombie

So I keep getting stuck in arena and war on NS teams because I can't figure them out. If the zombie dies, she revives, seemingly infinitely. If I manage to get around her taunt long enough to kill someone else, they revive! Even if I kill the zombie with Boba Fett's execute, it still comes back. How do I take this team out?
  • "Elebric_4506;c-1952368" wrote:
    So after 2 non-zombie kills they stay dead? Does the zombie keep reviving? Also, does it have to be the same night sister that dies twice?

Generally your easiest place to get SWGOH insight is swgoh.gg
    It has all the necessary details ranging from character abillities to what gear is expected to be farmed for a certain char etc.
  • Yeah, I read the zombie but it seemed to me that each time she died she gets the speed nerfed, then on the third kill she should stay dead but it doesn't work that way. So I came here. Thanks for the clarifications!
  • Yeah, the other unique ability on nightsister zombie explains why she doesn't stay dead, it just unlocks at gear 10 to force people to gear her up as she used to be good at any level.
  • "Elebric_4506;d-212850" wrote:
    So I keep getting stuck in arena and war on NS teams because I can't figure them out. If the zombie dies, she revives, seemingly infinitely. If I manage to get around her taunt long enough to kill someone else, they revive! Even if I kill the zombie with Boba Fett's execute, it still comes back. How do I take this team out?

Read their kits.

- Zombie revives when there is another NS ally present
    - Zombie auto revives a defeated NS twice
    -MT lead revives dead NS on basic and then die unless the enemy was defeated
    - Daka can revive any NS with her special
    - MT mass assist ability will revive all dead NS if it results in an enemy kill

Btw, they're not as OP as you think.

Btw Imperial troopers are their kryptonite

But also JKR, DR, GEOS, CLONES, PADME, GG ect.
  • "Elebric_4506;d-212850" wrote:

So... Zombie is one of the only characters that can't be killed by annihilates, deathmark, etc. You have to kill the other NS before killing zombie. However, there is a mechanic you have to utilize to do that. Zombie has a unique buff, horde, where the speed is changed at different rates, -100%, -50%, 0, +50%, +100% speed.

You will see this by either a green (positive) or red (negative) horde icon. If you don't see a horde icon, then zombies speed is unaffected.

You want to keep this horde buff in the red as often as you can. You typically will have to follow a pretty specific kill order to take down NS, especially well modded teams.

1. Get zombie down to -100% speed
    2. Kill 2 NS (killing any NS besides zombie resets the horse buff to 0).
    3. Get zombie back to -100% speed
    4. Kill all NS, daka first.
    5. Kill zombie.

Beware of ventress because she gains huge damage numbers bases on the number of deaths in the match. Mother Talzin lead can be especially frustrating because dead NS can be revived if they kill you with their basic. If you don't have a healer or someone to make sure weak characters are protected, this can be a huge risk. Lastly, you should always try to kill daka first because she can revive NS allies.
  • Or use Boba to execute someone else. He ignores taunt anyway. Then the zombie revive doesn't happen.
  • Yeah, but I've found that Boba's execute doesn't count towards killing 2 night sisters to stop the revives. I've found just normally killing them works better. Unless Daka does her thing and pisses me off.
  • If you execute Zombie no, but if you target say Asajj or Daka and execute them, then your two biggest problems are gone.