Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Phasma 18%

I may go ahead and trade out my QGJ for Phasma.
For the past week each time I face a Phasma team they are assisting for 18% what seems to me about 90% of the time.

I'm thinking maybe I can get that kind of rng on defense. I make top 5 each day and finish generally 14 to 5. A bit of rng may help me lock down top 3.

team I would maybe run with Phasma
Phasma max
RP max
86 max
Greedo 6* max gear
Fotp 5* or Lumi max ( fotp only 5* so idk)

Thoughts?
  • Well, right now, im at position 302 only (but got my 5 tries, so no clue, where i will end today) ... i use an alt-team, because before march-update, the arena power (last team that won in arena) was an indicator for how strong your GW-matching is ... so i decided to use low-power-chars only ... every Arena char is at level 62 or 63 and has 6 stars only (mostly even 100/100 but not promoted), except RG, who is at 4* only atm.
    My arena team is: Phasma (6* 62), GS (6* 63), IG-86 (6* 62), Poggle (6* 63) and RG (4* 62) ... Gear and abilities maxed at their level (basic at level 6 for example, level 7 requires char level 66). im surrendered by full level 70's, so i honestly dont even know, why im still close to the top 300. Team-power is 21.317 (my target was to keep it under 22k)
    Before RG, i used Dooku, but Dooku is in my main-team, so i had to look for a replacement. The devs changed RG that time and i thought, his basic + auto-taunt would do a great work. Now im still farming RG on 2 hard nodes.
  • JC in Arena, ya, your server has to be young! ;) QGJ is a very good choice for arena as leader or lead by Dooku/Lumi (if Dooku is too low), thats what currently rules Arena ... add some other fast and hard hitting chars like GS, Rey and a Tank, who protects your "glass canons" (Poe or RG) and you are pretty fine.
  • Woah ... just tried 2 Arena battles ... my chars dont stand a single chance today ... i dont know why, but today, my chars throw cotton balls at their enemies, while they kill them like level 40 chars ... a Dooku for example made 4k damage with his basic (without bonus attack, nor special, just 1 single basic attack) ... i got used to see around 2k (+/- 200) but never 4k (no crit, just regluar) ... guess, my arena-time ends now.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.

22,724 PostsLatest Activity: 7 years ago