Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Phasma or unmasked Kylo better for FO leader?

With the release of the new FO toons, i am starting to level my FO squad

But which do you think is the better leader now?
Unmasked Kylo or Phasma
  • "skywhopper;c-1338038" wrote:
    KRU's leader zeta addresses FO's biggest problem: no team healing. And it addresses it in a big way. Whether or not this turns things around in arena, FO will now be entirely viable in DS TB, much more viable in raids, and fully capable of full GW runs.

i think u got carried away with gw comment - highly unlikely they would be able to clear on consistent basis 4 or 5 cls teams that often come up in such numbers in a single gw

• If you really do a breakdown, a zUK will benefit a FO team far more than Phasma. That being said, Phasma may not have to take the bench, she can still be a stellar support with advantage/TM boost (guaranteed crits for TM gain under UK lead) as well as the application of speed DOWN while FOSFTP applies speed UP.

The new FO is going to be a menace, and I can't wait. But to shortly and concisely answer your question, Unmasked Kylo will take lead best.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago