Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Poe Dameron vs. Boba Fett vs. First Order Officer

I have just recently begun farming Boba Fett from the cantina (11/85 shards) however with this new update I was wondering whether I should be farming for Poe Dameron instead. Both have there benefits and would make great tanks for my team, however I was wondering whether Poe damerons taunt+expose would make him better than boba Fett and his ability block. Let me know what you guys think below. From what I gather most of you agree that boba is better in the long term than Poe Dameron, however I have just realized the First order officer is also in this cantina shipments. Which would you guys prefer out the three. Hope to hear your feedback as myself, and many others will be saving cantina credits until we get a good answer as to which is best :)
  • I want to know. I just got my Ct-5555. I wondering which one is better for tank?

CT-5555 Five or Poe Dameron.
  • Poe is not good at all at least at level 49 gear level 6 and 3 points in each skill other than leader ability. His HP are not that high and his damage is worse than chewbacca. He has a nice taunt which exposes. Others have said it doesn't work well but it hits 4/5 characters regularly for me. Taunt followed by aoe is the most ridiculous TOTAL damage you will ever see.... All 80% mitigated by one average heal.

He is exceedingly lackluster and really has no viable slot on any team. He can't tank due to how easily he's burned down. He has no defense up buffs, hp recovery, or other damage mitigation ability, and though the expose is nice... It would be better if you could do it withOUT the taunt. You hit taunt with him you are going to waste the heal trying to save him and keep him up for it to come back around.... Now maybe in Arena if you load up with three glass cannons who can take out 2-3 opposing characters in 1.5 turns.... Because quite honestly this tank has a tough time surviving his own taunt. His damage is pitiful. I wasted 200 crystals a ton of trainers, and 450k to find out he is meh... Hopefully you guys learn from my mistake.... Unless you are on my server.... In which case Poe is incredible. He needs to be a mandatory member of every team alongside Ewok scout.