Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Post bug fix: Zader and the Rancor.

Has anyone tried Zeta Vader in Rancor? Can he still solo it? A guildmate and me are farming zetas to carry our F2P guild that has been stuck in Tier V for months now. Given the amount of grind this game has, some of our casual players quit easily, and around 80% of our members are below 75, so we didn't exactly make a lot of progress in the last three-four months, guild-wise of course. Our intention is to give those players a hand and help them with gear and shards. If Zader can no longer solo it, I might just have wasted 2/3 weeks of good ships and shards in the Fleet shipments :c

PS: If you can give details on what has changed (if the fix actually hurt Zader), I'd appreciated a lot.
  • I auto 2-4 consistently but I have 80-90 speed on everyone. Phase 1 very tough
  • "ObiWanSteel;941635" wrote:
    I got my zeta for Vader last week and my first four attempts were a disaster but last night the RNG gods were in my favour and I finally managed it. My team with speeds was:
    Vader 188
    Palpatine 190
    Sidious 213
    Rex 185
    TFP 231
    It was extremely satisfying to finally give the rancor some pain. I took a few shots in phase 1 and the captain put death mark out there twice which is where Rex was essential. Once I got to phase 2 the rancor never had a single turn.
    It's very hit and miss though. My guild mate has done a successful solo 4 times but last night only got as far as halfway through phase 2 before being defeated. Speed is definitely key I would say, just like everywhere else in the game now I suppose.

Same team..comparable speed!!
    I am going this route as well..very sucessful..my first few zader runs i only managed 2 to 3 mil dmg..i adjusted mods on everyone it definitely made a difference.. how about gear though..everyone is at gear 11..with nothing filled in for gear 11..would this make a difference