Forum Discussion

6 years ago

PvP TIMEOUTs

U (cg) should make PvP countdown timer at least 6min (or equalize it with battle CD's), bcoz alot of foresight and animations r introduced lately which slow the whole battle. Think about that, plx.
  • What? Arena battles last about 1 minute now. No need to change anything
  • Yes it's lazy to post the same reply to all these threads but I see no reason to waste my time and retype it
    Timeouts are caused by one of three things.
    1 an Inferior player controlled team facing against a superior ai controlled team. The ai makes a lot of stupid mistakes that prevent it winning while the player uses superior human intelligence to take advantage of dumb ai dragging the fight out.
    2. Bad human play with a superior team.
    3. Poor device hardware. I recently switched from a 3 year old spec device to a new device and my average arena battle (Traya vs revan) went from three and a half minutes to two and a half minutes.
    Revan vs revan should finish within 3 minutes if mods are comparable. If you extend the battle timer you have to deal with the fact that someone can lock me out of playing for 10 minutes by going into battle and pausing.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,718 PostsLatest Activity: 2 hours ago