Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Qui-Gon Jinn zeta

Hey guys I'm looking to hear from some people who use the qgj zeta and the results it had. Trying to decide between Kylo and qgj for my first zeta and I wanted to hear some testimony to how much better a zeta qgj makes a Jedi squad (or if it's overrated). Any advice is helpful!
  • Only Zeta qgj if you have gk. If so, you will be able to compete at the very top of your shard providing your mods are decent. It is definitely the best offensive squad I've seen. Without gk though, Jedi probably aren't even capable of top 20 on any shard, regardless of mods. It all comes down to what you have already in your roster as to what will benefit you more, so if you post your swgoh.gg page, we can give you more specific help.
  • "Dooku_for_days;c-1137192" wrote:
    Only Zeta qgj if you have gk. If so, you will be able to compete at the very top of your shard providing your mods are decent. It is definitely the best offensive squad I've seen. Without gk though, Jedi probably aren't even capable of top 20 on any shard, regardless of mods. It all comes down to what you have already in your roster as to what will benefit you more, so if you post your swgoh.gg page, we can give you more specific help.

Agreed. You can run that with zYoda and zBarris. A very annoying and strong team
  • "Dooku_for_days;c-1137192" wrote:
    Only Zeta qgj if you have gk. If so, you will be able to compete at the very top of your shard providing your mods are decent. It is definitely the best offensive squad I've seen. Without gk though, Jedi probably aren't even capable of top 20 on any shard, regardless of mods. It all comes down to what you have already in your roster as to what will benefit you more, so if you post your swgoh.gg page, we can give you more specific help.

This is what I have so far. Qgj and jka should be 7* by tomorrow both are at 97/100
    https://swgoh.gg/u/hotwheels/collection/?f=jedi
  • You only have 3 out of the top 6 jedi currently. I'd hold off on QGJ right now and go with Kylo. I currently have Kylo zeta'd and 50 zeta mats just sitting around waiting until I need to use them on someone. zKylo with good mods can pretty much beat anyone on offense, unless you have bad RNG.
  • zQGJ (L), GK, zzR2 and any 2 of the following...JKA, Aayla, Ezra, Yoda...will put your jedi team top tier.

https://swgoh.gg/u/poxx70/

Speaking from experience. Today I dropped Yoda for JKA btw. 2 ways to get offense up seemed better since GK and zzR2 cover cleanses
  • I won't be able to get GK til probably next year; we haven't even started hAAT yet and I am right around the median for damage dealt in raids. I'm hoping zetas will help me catch up a bit. But for the foreseeable future, I have to run Jedi without GK (or r2, but I'll unlock him next time his event comes around)
  • "Poxx;c-1137778" wrote:
    zQGJ (L), GK, zzR2 and any 2 of the following...JKA, Aayla, Ezra, Yoda...will put your jedi team top tier.

https://swgoh.gg/u/poxx70/

Speaking from experience. Today I dropped Yoda for JKA btw. 2 ways to get offense up seemed better since GK and zzR2 cover cleanses

This. That's a pity but a top tier Jedi team now needs R2 and GK. I'm using zQGJ, JKA, Yoda, Ahsoka and Ezra (6* gr 10). Strong team on offense and I can easily rank in the top 50 and reach top 20, but after I would need GK and maybe R2.
  • I have zQGJ and using him with Yoda, Aayla and two other guys (R2 and zKylo) or (Palp and SunFac). Taking top 10-50 usually without GK.
    Going to open GK soon and will place him in my team then