Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Rex Lead and Wampa

Hi,
my Arena Team by now is Rex(L) - zThrawn , zSion, zNihilius and GK.
I think about adding Wampa 5* for my GK 6*.
So my question is, is one of his 2 Zetas neccesary under Rex Lead? So hall i zeta his Special or Unique or none of them?
thanks for advice.
Cheers
DasKleineDickeMädchen
  • Neither are really necessary under Rex lead, but the unique is certainly useful. The Furious Foe special zeta is usually not very useful, but I did it purely for completeness (and may have also been drinking). It has actually come in handy a few times in arena against RJT's protection gain, if it's well timed and EP isn't dead yet it can stop him from healing back to full health. It makes dropping Vader faster at the end of a match as he won't be healing from EP's lead (or the DOTs expiring if he's got his zeta unique).
  • but i have no heal reduction for the unique accept the ones from wampa. is it really worth it then? i thought of doing the special instead of the unique maybe.
    my shard is mostly Palp Lead Squads in Top 50 and a very few JTRs nothing else. well 3 other Rex Leads but they dont have my power actually.
    So i m gearing and Moding Mother Talzin at the moment and will have her ready in about a week. May it be better to zeta her Unique and to throw her in like Rex-Wampa-Talzin-Nihilius-Sion or something similar to this?

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago