Requirements: None
Hero: Nothing like it in the game, OP as hell

Second Heroes Journey:

Requirements: IMPOSSIBRU
Hero: Second rate hero, wont change the meta in the slightest

GREAT JOB, congratulations
  • "leef;c-1391230" wrote:
    "Vorgen;c-1391213" wrote:
    I’m f2p and I have over 25k crystals hoarded. Just because I could have gotten her if I decided to blow most of my crystals on cantina refreshes and buying vets shards from shipments do I believe she is realisticly obtainable for any f2p players. You could have bought quite a few gears with those crystals. What am I going to do with a 7* new Rey with no gear to put on her? So please don’t claim that f2p can get her when you have to spend 10-20k crystals minimum on refreshes and shipments. Your time spent hoarding that stash of crystals is money.

So you've got 25k crystals hoarded, but you're worried about not being able to gear rey if you choose to unlock her? lmao
    Also, it's completely free to hoard crystals. Not sure how the time spend on hoarding is the equivelant of money.

I see you didn’t do too well in math, did you? 25k hoarded - 20k spent to get Rey = 5k remaining. Not much gear to buy with that unless you have a secret store for cheap gear I don’t know about.
  • "TVF;c-1391261" wrote:
    I keep opening this thread thinking there will be a discussion on her stats. Silly me.

Since you didn't add anything to the conversation above I figured you would have posted about her stats. Silly you.
  • "Vorgen;c-1391277" wrote:
    "leef;c-1391230" wrote:
    I’m f2p and I have over 25k crystals hoarded. Just because I could have gotten her if I decided to blow most of my crystals on cantina refreshes and buying vets shards from shipments do I believe she is realisticly obtainable for any f2p players. You could have bought quite a few gears with those crystals. What am I going to do with a 7* new Rey with no gear to put on her? So please don’t claim that f2p can get her when you have to spend 10-20k crystals minimum on refreshes and shipments. Your time spent hoarding that stash of crystals is money.

So you've got 25k crystals hoarded, but you're worried about not being able to gear rey if you choose to unlock her? lmao
    Also, it's completely free to hoard crystals. Not sure how the time spend on hoarding is the equivelant of money.

I see you didn’t do too well in math, did you? 25k hoarded - 20k spent to get Rey = 5k remaining. Not much gear to buy with that unless you have a secret store for cheap gear I don’t know about.

The math in your post isn't the funny part. I find it hilarious that you're able to hoard 25k(!) crystals, but you're worried about gearing 1 character.
    Also, 5k-15k range of crystals left for gearing. your words, not mine.
  • "leef;c-1391297" wrote:
    "Vorgen;c-1391277" wrote:
    "leef;c-1391230" wrote:

The math in your post isn't the funny part. I find it hilarious that you're able to hoard 25k(!) crystals, but you're worried about gearing 1 character.

The even more hilarious part is you don’t seem to understand. I never said I worry about gearing 1 toon with 25k crystals. What I said was I couldn’t gear Rey up if I had to spend 20k crystals to get her. I used 10k as a minimum for those who got extremely lucky during those two double drop events prior to her release. But for anyone having avg to bad luck, you’d have to spend 20k crystals in refreshes and shipments.
  • "Vorgen;c-1391311" wrote:
    "leef;c-1391297" wrote:
    "Vorgen;c-1391277" wrote:
    "leef;c-1391230" wrote:

The even more hilarious part is you don’t seem to understand. I never said I worry about gearing 1 toon with 25k crystals. What I said was I couldn’t gear Rey up if I had to spend 20k crystals to get her. I used 10k as a minimum for those who got extremely lucky during those two double drop events prior to her release. But for anyone having avg to bad luck, you’d have to spend 20k crystals in refreshes and shipments.

Isn't that called worrying about not being able to gear her? Seems to me if you give not being able to gear her because you won't have enough crystals left as a reason not to get her at all, you're in fact worried about not being able to gear her. "What am I going to do with a 7* new Rey with no gear to put on her?"
    anyway, you're comment was just funny to me. I didn't even point out the contradiction. Keep on truckin' my friend.