Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Rg mods

So what hve you guys been aiming for with rg? Health or armor mods
  • Does damage mods add crazy amou ts like the health does? Im just now playing with the health mods in challenge, the prot and health added is kind of insane
  • On tanks we will need to do a lot of testing to find out the sweetspot between armor and health... potency will be nice on the stunners as well

Dont suppose theres a dodge mod is there lol
  • I'm also on 4 health and 2 defense. After careful consideration, I decided to guess :)
  • Get %protection for the top right mod (arrow) at max level it's 94% protection
    Besides that aim for %health and protection on the bottom right mods and secondary stats. Other stats to aim for would be potency, tenacity, and maybe speed.
  • I think health is awesome for the toons rg needs to protect. So they are harder to finish without triggering rg. But I go all out on protection and defense on my RG. Once he is low, he gonna die, but that's ok.

RG self heal and other healers might help high health RG hang on longer. But at that point he already did his job, and if he can't stun anymore he might as well just die, imo.
  • the fact that other toons have higher health and RG is not triggered makes him less useful.

I am not sure if defense is useful ... does anybody have numbers or strong opinion about this? I thought that defense up/down was still basically not nearly as useful as the other buffs.

his potency is now low, a couple of the health mods grant potency for stuns which is great. since he can self heal based on percent, I would guess equal health > equal protection as once the protection is gone, it is gone for good
  • Imo, rg as useful as ever. Higher health is nothing. Higher dps offsets that. RG still a wall, once he is activated. U just have to mod ur other toons so they can trigger him.

If u have high protection and low health on ur other toons, they will just be one shot. If ur other toons have high health, they will still activate rg.
  • Currently 6 health, considering using an accuracy mod for dodge teams and potency for slow/stun.

Im finishing 2nd to an OOK/StH team otherwise I'd go raw tankage.