Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Savage good with Palpatine lead?

Palpatine lead with Savage, Tarkin Royal guard and Vader could be decent. Savage with would gain around 6-8k health Everytime he gets a critical hit.
  • Well, I have not seen any player planning to use it. The new empire compositions include vader, Veers, Tarkin, RG, some clones... but never Savage.

I have Savage and the little that I used, I did not like anything on it. Every time I faced teams that had Savage, I won. I do not know ... I think he is very weak, even with Palpatine lead.
  • "ItsJarJarBinkz;63247" wrote:
    Palpatine lead with Savage, Tarkin Royal guard and Vader could be decent. Savage with would gain around 6-8k health Everytime he gets a critical hit.

Think the offense down would be wasted with Tarkin there. The execute option could be interesting though with so many DoTs running. But I think if you're trying to make a tanky, sustain team, it's probably best to just use STHan or B2 or something so Emp & Vader live longer. Gamorrean Guard could be interesting too.
  • Because EP stun is so effective, I would think adding additional stunners other than RG is wasted space that could be better used for good DPS toons. But that's just me...
  • Dps in arena, in war the stuns allow you control the battle, refresh abilities, mitigate dmg to party and heal.

I been using palply lead with vader/rg/dooku/daka in war and it's nothing to stun everything...it's rare there's less than 2-3 stunned.
    Sure it takes time and you're better off not using auto...but you can stun-lock the whole thing and come out better than you started...
  • The only way I see savage working well with palpy is with his potency all jacked up...he needs that heal.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago