Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Scoundrels in Arena

So I dont hijack other threads. For you few other scoundrel users, who do you run, who do you target, who do you avoid, and why? Below team holds me top 40-90 with my 4th best mod sets. I'm too lazy to move them. How high can you go? How far do you fall? Edit: 35 is best I have done with them. Usually fall into 70s.

I find nightsisters and Bastila non-Traya Sith teams easy. Can beat Traya with some RNG help. Thrawn is bad news if I don't stun him right away with Han. I have not faced a Revan team yet. I try to avoid RHan teams.

Ive had battles where Vandor rezzes people 3 times. L3 eventually becomes almost unkillable with 60% crit reduction and eleventy billion health.

And does anyone have a maxed Zaalbar yet? Mine is only g8 5*.
  • They are annoying too. Yoda will pop right back thanks to savior. You need to kill him twice. Then you have to go hard on jolee.
    Its sort of rng dependant. Revan almost always marks nest, which is fine, but sometimes he marks qi'ra or vando and its instant game over.
  • CAndorus get's 30 percent prot regen on basic and has over 40% health steal under qira...not bad

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago