Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Second zeta under zmaul

I'm currently running zmaul, savage, ep, nihilis and assassin and have been staying top 10 with 2nd being my best payout to date. So who gets the next zeta?
  • Savage. Don't change a formula that's working for you already.
  • Zavage can win some 3 on 1 battles. The three things that are most likely to take him down:

Wiggs KO shot (not opener, but later in battle)
    Boba Execute
    Opponents Zavage

That being said, he's the dark horse for my new favorite character.

My setup is a little different - Zaul Zidious Zavage EP and Dooku. The Zaul/Zavage combo is super fun.
  • Thanks for the input everyone! I think unless my guild needs me to zeta kylo for haat I'm going to go with savage, I've seen and read a lot of good things about him since his rework and I feel like he should be a staple on a zmaul team.
  • The only thing I'll say is Zylo under a Zaul team with all sith feeds into his power. He gets dots, speed, offense, defense and starts blasting toons. If you offense up with EP, he can hit for 60-70k. My Zylo has knocked out full health chirrut, EP and others.
  • zSavage really only shines under a zaul lead but kylo can fit into almost any lineup. Kylo is more long term viable but putting a zeta on savage will give you a big advantage in arena which is why I voted for him
  • For context I usually finish top 15 with a zaul lead and 5 zetas away from swapping in savage myself

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 28 days ago