Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Separatist Droid Zeta Order/musts

Yep! Another Grevious fanboy who literally is shaking with excitement over the most recent separatist rework. The big question as most people will be asking over the next few days is what zetas are a must and which ones are a priority. I think rule of thumb dictates than anything that gives TM is high(est) priority along with Leaders.

I have three zetas saved up for this so it's nice to know which ones people think are going to be a necessity. AHNALDT101 has now covered all the characters so kits can be found there.
  • B1 & Grievous leadership are the must do's. After that, it's either B2 or Grievous unique, and then a further Droideka and finally Magnaguard
  • I think that the only one z you can delay is magna's one, in my opinion the other 4 essential for the team.

Yeah 3z on the or sith lord, 3 on the triumvirate and 1 on the fifth of the team (f. Bastila, hk or whatever)
  • "Vanov77;c-1781172" wrote:
    I think that the only one z you can delay is magna's one, in my opinion the other 4 essential for the team.

Yeah 3z on the or sith lord, 3 on the triumvirate and 1 on the fifth of the team (f. Bastila, hk or whatever)

Truth.
    I really hope this leads to a diverse meta and not just a week of grevious.
  • "Michitarre;c-1781509" wrote:
    Noob question: where can I find the description of the new kits?

The arena and character strategy section.
  • Priority order:
    1. B1
    2. GG Leadership
    3. Droideka
    4. B2
    5. GG Unique
    6. Magnaguard

Most have Droideka at the bottom but he gives the assist chance which is huge. As this can further wipe the team out with true damage. My two cents.