Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Separatist-Only Team

I'm looking for some help making a Separatist-Only Team. I want to make a team for Dark Side battles, and I figured I'd go with the "Dark Side" team that I agree with the most ideal-wise: The Separatists. Granted, they were used and manipulated by Senator Palpatine and by Count Dooku, but the goals of the actual people were not that bad: Form a new government separated from the Republic free of corruption. Foolish, but at least it's more noble than the Empire or First Order (Crush everything into submission.) They still had their flaws, but still. Of the "evil" factions I like them the most, so I wanted to do a Separatist-only team.

The problem I'm running into is that making a team with a genuine "purpose" all together is proving to be quite difficult. Sun Fac seems like the obvious "Go To" Tank since he has self-healing and Taunt, though I'm not sure if he's "needed" because Count Dooku is an Evasive leader, and units like B2 Super Battle Droid and IG-100 MagnaGuard are average damage units with very good durability. With no reliable healer (aside from Count Dooku's Protection self-healing and Sun Fac's Health self-healing) it doesn't seem like "the long game" is how to play the Separatists, and it seems like doing as much damage as possible seems like the way to go.

With all that said, has anyone done a Separatist-only team and have any pointers? I'm leaning towards Count Dooku (Leader), IG-100 MagnaGuard, B2 Super Battle Droid, General Grievous, and Sun Fac at the moment. Basically a super-durable team but not the best damage output ever.
  • "ExarTheKun;c-1295267" wrote:
    You could go Poggle lead geos and fill the fifth spot with a droid. They have decent damage output and Sun Fac can eat up all of the damage

Although not full separatist, new Finn will give you more than Poggle at leading the squad. Same off % plus more.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,719 PostsLatest Activity: 5 years ago