Forum Discussion

Shadowscream77
New Spectator
7 years ago

Sion and Nihilus...

This is my current Team:
http://swgoh.gg/u/grondak/squads/93981/

I’m currently farming last 20 Sabine Shards, Rey and Resistance Trooper with Energy..
I’m currently farming last 80 Kylos shards with cantina energy. Plus I need to farm Finn...

My plan was to finish Sabine and Kylo then start the Sion & Nihilus farms...

Would Sion by himself be an upgrade? Or do you really need both to make it worth while?
And if I got Sion first who gets the boot out of Tarkin and TFP?

Thanks!

• "DarkHelmet1138;c-1586528" wrote:
    "beasttx1985;c-1586358" wrote:
    "VonZant;c-1586356" wrote:
    "beasttx1985;c-1586337" wrote:
    "VonZant;c-1584948" wrote:
    First, you can use Sion at 3*. He works fine without Nihilus. Test him over TFP for a little while. If you go up leave him in, if you fall take him out until he is farmed. Sion does need his zeta though.

My my rank 60 Nightmare team got torched by your exact team today though, so it isnt bad. Get your Vaders speed up. Use the mod sort tool on .gg and put your fastest mods on Vader. I see +14 Speeds on Farmboy, Clone Chewie and Wedge. Steal those. R2s +16 also if you are not using him in Arena. Get Vader up to 220+ speed and you should rise even with your current team.

I know its kind of a chore, but before every TW cycle I go through my mods and move them around. Your teams and your guild will thank you for it. We had a guy running a 100k Nightmare team that lost first time every TW. He had wretched mods. They matter. A lot.

Explain why you would alter mods for TW and change again for arena?? Please look aty roster below and give feedback too

https://swgoh.gg/u/beast1985

Sorry I wasnt clear. I didnt mean move mods off your arena team for TW. I just meant assign unassiged ones and move them around between toons. I found a +30 speed mod on my 5* jawa engineer that I had moved for some event and forgotten about. Its amazing what you can find using that mod tool.

Your good man thanks for quick reply.

Look at my roster and let me know what ya think

You have a good roster but your mods could use some work. I'm guessing your running ep lead in arena. If not you should be since you have them really well developed. If you moved mods around to have the fastest ones on them in arena, you could easily be in the top 100. I run that team, though a bit more developed and get top 5 most days

Hey man I run top 18-22 in squad arena no problem. I run emp,Vader,Sion,dn,and maul team. Vader has 219 speed Sion, emp, and dn all 187-197 speed range and maul is slow at 158 speed

I only been playing since mid January or early February so I been top 50 for a long timd
  • "beasttx1985;c-1586672" wrote:
    "DarkHelmet1138;c-1586528" wrote:
    "beasttx1985;c-1586358" wrote:
    "VonZant;c-1586356" wrote:
    "beasttx1985;c-1586337" wrote:
    "VonZant;c-1584948" wrote:
    First, you can use Sion at 3*. He works fine without Nihilus. Test him over TFP for a little while. If you go up leave him in, if you fall take him out until he is farmed. Sion does need his zeta though.

My my rank 60 Nightmare team got torched by your exact team today though, so it isnt bad. Get your Vaders speed up. Use the mod sort tool on .gg and put your fastest mods on Vader. I see +14 Speeds on Farmboy, Clone Chewie and Wedge. Steal those. R2s +16 also if you are not using him in Arena. Get Vader up to 220+ speed and you should rise even with your current team.

I know its kind of a chore, but before every TW cycle I go through my mods and move them around. Your teams and your guild will thank you for it. We had a guy running a 100k Nightmare team that lost first time every TW. He had wretched mods. They matter. A lot.

Explain why you would alter mods for TW and change again for arena?? Please look aty roster below and give feedback too

Sorry I wasnt clear. I didnt mean move mods off your arena team for TW. I just meant assign unassiged ones and move them around between toons. I found a +30 speed mod on my 5* jawa engineer that I had moved for some event and forgotten about. Its amazing what you can find using that mod tool.

Your good man thanks for quick reply.

Look at my roster and let me know what ya think

You have a good roster but your mods could use some work. I'm guessing your running ep lead in arena. If not you should be since you have them really well developed. If you moved mods around to have the fastest ones on them in arena, you could easily be in the top 100. I run that team, though a bit more developed and get top 5 most days

Hey man I run top 18-22 in squad arena no problem. I run emp,Vader,Sion,dn,and maul team. Vader has 219 speed Sion, emp, and dn all 187-197 speed range and maul is slow at 158 speed

I only been playing since mid January or early February so I been top 50 for a long timd

Ok then if you move some mods around you could probably be in the top ten for a long time. In that young of a shard you won't see traya for a long while. And I finish in the top 5 on most days. It pays to have the best mods on your arena team