Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Sith are dead...need new arena squad

As the title states! Appreciate any advice. I'd rather stay dark side but the majority of the top teams on my shard are LS / Rebel teams.

My zMaul team is getting butchered.

Ideally Thrawn would return fairly soon and I am thinking Tarkin (l), ShoreT, Thrawn, DT and DK.

I do have CLS and will unlock GK soon. But again would rather stay on the Dark Side.

Cheers!
  • "Ender22;c-1230765" wrote:
    I saw this post earlier this morning and agreed, sith are dead. However, I looked at my Arena board and just saw a Zaul team placed number 1. He's the only one in my shard I know of, but he took number one against a team I can't even beat. So, maybe not actually dead, surprisingly.

Interesting. Is that a Sith team or is at hybrid with a random Zaul leadership? Secondly, how old is your shard?

I think mine is early 2016 and zMaul Sith teams are going the way of the Dodo.
  • Full Sith. Zaul, EP, Zavage, DN, and SA . My shard is late 2016. November.
  • I don't have a problem beating those teams anymore, but surprised to see 3 in the top 20 and a total of 17 in the top 50
  • Ya I run a full sith team and got them all maxed. Normally use Zihilus Zooku SA EP and Sith Trooper but having a hard time latly too. Even when I switch to a zaul lead doesn't matter. 8 of top 10 using CLS chaze teams. I can't compete...stinks cause I wanna use DS toons sith particularly and can't. I got CLS at g11 as well and can run a rebel team but really wanna be evil. I miss Vader. Would love to see him useable in arena again. But I guess I got join the rebellion for now....:(
  • "Ender22;c-1230819" wrote:
    Full Sith. Zaul, EP, Zavage, DN, and SA . My shard is late 2016. November.

I think that explains it. I think on the earlier shards Maul is by and large, dead.
  • I'm not chasing the meta. I love playing my sith squad and will keep working on them. ST. 82/100 and SA 8/100. They are too much fun to play.
  • I'm on a near launch shard nov or dec I don't recall. On a guest account so can't look it up :( I'm getting slaughtered zaul lead with zavage maxed sith team. Granted not top notch mods but lately teams like mine all getting beat down the ranks.
  • "AlexTheG;c-1230872" wrote:
    "Ender22;c-1230819" wrote:
    Full Sith. Zaul, EP, Zavage, DN, and SA . My shard is late 2016. November.

I think that explains it. I think on the earlier shards Maul is by and large, dead.

Yeah, earlier shards have better resources to pursue new things
  • "SolidStripes;c-1230753" wrote:
    Try this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MH8aoxKVS7M&feature=youtu.be

It was your team? How they were moded?
  • I've ran Vader since I unlocked him. Took him all the way to 1st place in arena. Then came luke. My top 10 have all adopted him. My Zader squad is built for the long fight as to accumulate more DOT's/annihilates. I can no longer break the top 10 with them.

I am gonna stay mostly DS, but here's what I'm gonna try a Luke lead, with leia, SA, DN, and Thrawn. Risky with no tank, but a lot of threats for the opponent to focus down. I need a couple weeks to farm gear for r2, an then I might go all light side. What a sad time.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.

22,724 PostsLatest Activity: 7 years ago