Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Sith Leadership - No Palp

Agree or disagree: Palpatine is a stronger leader for Empire than he is for the Sith?

It's what I've heard, and I've been following the advice: my Palpatine leads Vader, Thrawn, Tarkin, and TIE Pilot and they're fairly strong.

But this leaves my Sith team lacking. Right now, it's Sidious (L), Maul, Savage, Dooku, and Sion. Nobody has Zetas on that team. They're... meh. At best.

Question 1: leaving that team EXACTLY AS IS, who would you drop zetas on and who would you put as leader?

Question 2: What is a BETTER Sith team than this one? I don't have a strong Nihilus, Assassin, or Trooper, and Sion is un-trainable beyond 3-stars right now... but let's say I were willing to work on whoever you suggested. What Sith team would YOU put together? All Sith all day, please - no non-Sith members, although I'll allow for Visas Marr if you think she's a good addition.

Thanks for your Sithy advice,
SamUX
  • Palp aside (I agree he's better with the Empire), your best lead is probably Maul - as long as you have him zetad. Still one of the strongest teams out there, especially when the enemy doesn't have R2.

No zeta, you need Nihilus. His leadership is the best one for Sith other than those two.

Otherwise, use Sidious as the generic leader... And hope everyone will ignore you. Because he's not a good leader. And teams under him don't work well.

As for your first question, your first zeta on the imperial team needs to be EP lead. Next should come Thrawn unique, Tarkin unique, and EP unique, in that order.
  • If you have a zeta to drop, I recommend Maul as well. I running a full sith zMaul team is great, but I would also recommend putting in Kylo if he's geared up enough.

As for a 'better' sith team, it depends on what you want to use the team for. As Goodgil stated, zNihilus lead is amazing for sith teams in PvE events. However, as of now, zMaul nor zNihilus are viable in high level arena anymore.

FYI, I'm also running your exact same Empire squad, and I'd recommend eventually switching out Tarkin for a tank - kenobi or shoretrooper.

Here's my swgoh.gg: as you can see, I'm very empire/sith oriented. Empire/sith ftw https://swgoh.gg/u/ieftmousebutton/