Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Sith Marauder vs Bastila lead?

Question: has anyone run Sith Marauder vs a Bastila-led Jedi team? If he gets +10% health steal, defense, and tenacity for each buff on all characters, and Bastila (and Yoda) give out a bunch of buffs, what would that even look like?
  • These jedi teams have no way to dispell the taunt, so they have to pretty much go through SiT. By the time they do, annihilate pops off, and from there it gets really easy. Thing is by that time there's only a couple minutes left. It's not difficult to win these battles, but sometimes it's difficult to win them in time.

Every one of these game changer videos showing the new jedi stomping sith teams, I'm just there thinking "yeah, but they're not facing sith trooper."
  • "Ikenstein86;c-1603665" wrote:
    These jedi teams have no way to dispell the taunt, so they have to pretty much go through SiT. By the time they do, annihilate pops off, and from there it gets really easy. Thing is by that time there's only a couple minutes left. It's not difficult to win these battles, but sometimes it's difficult to win them in time.

Every one of these game changer videos showing the new jedi stomping sith teams, I'm just there thinking "yeah, but they're not facing sith trooper."

Ezra dispels. Bastila dispels. Seen plenty of Sith Trooper teams fall to the Bastila, Ezra, GK, GMY, Hoda team in my shard. They don't have to go through Sith Trooper, they just need to not waste their dispelling abilities on offense.
  • Maybe it's just bad AI then. I'm speaking only from experience playing against them on offense. Probably should have scoured through every jedi kit before I said that lol. SiT keeps up a taunt for a more significant portion of the match than I've been used to though. Either way, on offense, getting to face these Bastila teams has been a breath of fresh air compared to nothing but Traya in the top 15 or so.
  • Yes, I've used him and he works well. But then I realized all I had to do was get my Potency up to the 100% level before 35% from EP lead and just constantly bombard bastila teams with debuffs and watch them crumble. Only in SWGOH can you have a counter to a team that's the counter to the counter......... lol
  • "Ikenstein86;c-1603665" wrote:
    These jedi teams have no way to dispell the taunt, so they have to pretty much go through SiT. By the time they do, annihilate pops off, and from there it gets really easy. Thing is by that time there's only a couple minutes left. It's not difficult to win these battles, but sometimes it's difficult to win them in time.

I use Sith Trooper(74.8% armor) with my EP team (I don't use thrawn) and he works well against them. But they do lose. (every team loses on defense for the most part)

• "Crazygone510;c-1657899" wrote:
    "Ikenstein86;c-1603665" wrote:

I use Sith Trooper(74.8% armor) with my EP team (I don't use thrawn) and he works well against them. But they do lose. (every team loses on defense for the most part)

74.8% armor??? jesus christ!.... that's a whole lot of armor... and i'm here barely reaching 50% :(
  • "Fahrius;c-1692757" wrote:
    "Crazygone510;c-1657899" wrote:
    "Ikenstein86;c-1603665" wrote:

74.8% armor??? jesus ****!.... that's a whole lot of armor... and i'm here barely reaching 50% :(

Once his defense up is active you're getting roughly the same ?