Forum Discussion

4 years ago

SLKR, The Best Galactic Legend In The Game?

Kylo is shaping up to still remain the best GL out of the 4 in the game.

Kylo can beat every other ultimate GL. Except, for Luke (squad arena only)

Luke counters SLKR but it seems that he’s only successful when he uses GAS, JKL (the best 2 non-gl characters in the game), Revan (top tier Jedi) & hyoda.

In other game modes, this would require Luke to break apart 2-3 squads to counter Kylo. Which definitely wouldn’t be worth it.

Rey can counter kylo if she breaks apart a 501st team and rebel squad. All to beat a SLKR squad that only uses FO characters.

Kylo himself, beats squad arena SEE & squad arena Rey while only taking characters from his own independent faction.

He also dominates raids and all PvE content that has been thrown his way.

Is it safe to say, Kylo is the best Galactic Legend so far? With the current testing of the new GLs (ultimate / no ultimate) it seems as if Kylo is still the best all around galactic legend in the game. As well as the most worthwhile Galactic legend to go after.

(Note: This isn’t biased because I don’t own SLKR)
  • "Kyno;c-2178200" wrote:
    I dont think the goal has been to supplant him with another, but to build out others that fit other areas better.

I hear you. The "who is the best" question generally fits into two categories. Theory crafting and which GL to chase for players that don't have one. Right now it is really difficult to make a case against GL Kylo still being the best in the game in either case.
  • "Straegen;c-2178201" wrote:
    "Kyno;c-2178200" wrote:
    I dont think the goal has been to supplant him with another, but to build out others that fit other areas better.

I hear you. The "who is the best" question generally fits into two categories. Theory crafting and which GL to chase for players that don't have one. Right now it is really difficult to make a case against GL Kylo still being the best in the game in either case.

Yep, I get that, but that is right now. I would also note that most of the arguments about why he is the best are focused on one element (with raid). At some point (we hope) the rewards there will be adjusted or made more available elsewhere. This alone will change the story.

Then other points like new characters and which GL they play best with will also change the picture.