Forum Discussion

7 years ago

So, raid Han Solo ruins the new Palpatine meta...

Yet another shining example of a toon given too much. Ability to bypass pretaunt, always goes first, unavoidable stun shot.

Just shoot Vader at the beginning and even the best EP teams are taken down fast. This is why we can't have nice things.
  • Every toon that can be used in top tier arena is ruining other toons, otherwise the toon wouldn't be viable in top tier arena. So yea, raid han ruins the new palpatine meta to a certain extend. The palpatine meta on the other hand ruins the NS meta. So what's there to complain about?
  • "Skittlesnacks1;d-158756" wrote:
    Yet another shining example of a toon given too much. Ability to bypass pretaunt, always goes first, unavoidable stun shot.

Just shoot Vader at the beginning and even the best EP teams are taken down fast. This is why we can't have nice things.

if you struggle to beat zHan, its problem with you and how you mod your team.
    dont get me wrong, the reworks were fail and should been much better, but team of eZpZ, vader, GK, Thrawn +1 will beat even Rex L, zzCls, zHan, zThrawn, GK/z2-z2 on offense. struggling on offense vs zHan means you are doing something wrong man.
  • What is needed is either to slow Vader down to draw a cleanse from Thrawn.... or have another huge threat like Tarkin or DN to make han solo's team suffer for stunning vader.

Stark is supposedly really good too.
  • @ElleMadara When Han shoots first, every other character is at 0% TM, so there is no opportunity to remove TM. Also, zeta Vader is immune to TM reduction
  • I have to agree, but it's a much bigger problem than the recent reworks getting trashed by him. He ruins RJT teams, too, even while he's on defense. Shooting through foresight (often twice at that) is completely broken. Giving a character who is already the highest DPS in game the ability to get around the one chance you have to defend against it is wrong. I never complain about mechanics, but this feels really broken. It's worse than the zombie never dying. I have to avoid him on offense just to be able to move up, while running what's essentially a Meta team.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.

22,724 PostsLatest Activity: 7 years ago