Forum Discussion

4dqv2etcra6x
Rising Scout
30 days ago

Squad suggestions?

I’m currently making a choice: should I farm an all 7star GG squad or should I farm an all 7star Shaak-ti clone trooper squad? In both squads I only lack B1 droid and shaak-ti. Can anyone give me some advice? I left the game for a few years and I don’t know which squad is better. 

• The short answer is, do both. You'll need Shaak Ti, B1, B2, Magnaguard, and Droideka for GAS eventually. GG and his droid might have more uses across all game modes, but Shaak Ti and the 501st are great until you unlock GAS. So, I'd do GG's team first, but I wouldn't say chasing Shaak Ti is wrong either.

• The short answer is, do both. You'll need Shaak Ti, B1, B2, Magnaguard, and Droideka for GAS eventually. GG and his droid might have more uses across all game modes, but Shaak Ti and the 501st are great until you unlock GAS. So, I'd do GG's team first, but I wouldn't say chasing Shaak Ti is wrong either.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,713 PostsLatest Activity: 3 days ago