Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Stormtrooper Han or Old Ben

Ive veen running a rebel team with Wedge lead, Biggs, Lando, Leia, and old ben. I decided to work towards STH since hes the login reward. I have him at 4* 6000 Power and Im planning on 7* him. Im just not sure if I should stick to my current team or replace Old Ben for him.
    YKMisfit
    New Spectator
    Starting out, I would say STHan for a couple of reasons. The big one being his scoundrel tag. You’ll need scoundrels for credit heists, and he’s one of the better scoundrels and he, Boba, and Lando can take you through the heists right to the end.

The second reason is OB’s farm is put of the cantina. With Lando, Hera, Ezra, TFP, Wedge, KRU, etc., there are a lot of toons you’re going to want to farm early especially as you’re about to unlock ships.

Ultimately, I think you’ll find Old Ben will replace STHan in your rebel team, but he may not be as hogh priority early on.

Of course, it soundsnlike you have ships unlocked and Old Ben already, so little of that likely applies to you. In fact, your currentl rebel squad is as close to ideal as possible. Maybe work on empire to get R2 to put in Lando’s place down the road, but Han probably isn’t going to improve your rebel squad