Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Teebo at g8 for T7 Rancor?

Is g8 viable with qgj, Rex, phasma, and TFP? They're about g10. Or do I need him g9+?
  • Gear 8 is plenty, you just need good mods. He doesn't gain any more potency until you put the scanner on him at gear 10 anyways. And he doesn't gain any more speed past gear 7. He just won't be able to survive too many direct hits from the Rancor, so don't get hit.
  • Nice. Thanks guys. Got me more excited about my pursuit of Teebo than I previously was :D
  • "Vertigo;c-1135876" wrote:
    Gear 8 is plenty, you just need good mods. He doesn't gain any more potency until you put the scanner on him at gear 10 anyways. And he doesn't gain any more speed past gear 7. He just won't be able to survive too many direct hits from the Rancor, so don't get hit.

Although with good tmr, he can recoup.all his health by the time the rancor gets another turn just from the health steal at g8. And with tfp, he doesn't really need potency either. Just speed and accuracy.
  • "crzydroid;c-1135892" wrote:
    "Vertigo;c-1135876" wrote:
    Gear 8 is plenty, you just need good mods. He doesn't gain any more potency until you put the scanner on him at gear 10 anyways. And he doesn't gain any more speed past gear 7. He just won't be able to survive too many direct hits from the Rancor, so don't get hit.

Although with good tmr, he can recoup.all his health by the time the rancor gets another turn just from the health steal at g8. And with tfp, he doesn't really need potency either. Just speed and accuracy.

He doesn't even need accuracy if you're also running R2 to help perma-stealth Teebo as R2's +10% accuracy unique handles the base dodge of the Rancor. Just all speed and potency can't hurt if you're running Zader lead and you're using culling blade and tenacity down gets removed for a bit, but only really need speed if you're going Teebo lead.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago