Forum Discussion

9 years ago

The Problem with Darth Sidious

Please nerf Darth Sidious because he's in a whole different league from the other characters and let me explain why.

Firstly, he's not that easy to kill. I don't get how people are saying he is because EVERY single fight I use purple geared people to take out Sidious in the beginning of a game. It doesn't work. I check his stats: OH WOW EA, you gave him 35% evasion as well from ALL Jedi attacks way to go!!!

Next, Darth Sidious gets healed and his health is close to max. Great, I have to do this again. The rest of my guys have low health so I use a taunt on my tank.

Sidious chops at him and guess what? HE GETS HEALING FREAKINGN IMMUNITY. WHO MADE THIS OP POWER IN THE FIRST PLACE??? Not even Yoda should be able to get that!!

Nevertheless, the effect lasts for not even two but THREE moves so my character is good as DEAD. This goes for everyone Sidious attacks. Plus his damage isn't even like Chewbacca!! It's actually above decent WTF!

Then the opponent team used a taunt from their tank (who I can't kill because they don't have healing immunity on them) and then Sidious can heal back to 100% health because he has health regen abilities as well.

I say EA, you really did it. You created a monster and now I'm starting to get sick of seeing the SAME teams and the SAME gameplay each time because SIDIOUS is god damn OP AF and won't even let you heal!

Oh, did I forget to mention that his leader ability grants him and his teammates critical chance ability? He also has a nice AOE effect!! He's every OP thing you could imagine in one character! And the best part?

HE WONT EVEN LET YOU HEAL YOUR CHARACTERS!! HHAHAHAHAH...

Sorry for sounding angry this is both a complaint and a rant at the same time and I understand the game is still developing. But please devs, Sidious is the weak chain in the link and everything about him is screaming nerf!! So please, make him a much fairer opponent to face with a team behind him as well to support.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,720 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago