Forum Discussion

8 years ago

The resistance vs First Order....

Kind of a multi part question. I have 2 zetas to use and was wondering which team has more overall usage in the game. They both look fun to play. And i want to go full invest in 1 of them. I already have zylo. But the restof both teams have no zetas and i would focus all my gear ect until im finished.
Secondly do u think 1 or the other might get more than the other revamping w the new movie in dec. Light saber rey ect.
  • "Shaunyvee;c-1106877" wrote:
    Have them both maxed. Fully zetad except for Rey (because pft).

FO is solid, all around good. Can take 1 in arena if I use refresh X1 or x2 in an organized shard. Can't defend at all though.

FO in HAAT P2 is around 3M give or take.

Overall, FOUR zetas makes FO a ?8/10 option for everything in the game.

Before expose was fixed, and when zaul was running rampant I threw my zFinn resistance team in the trash.

Since the expose fix, resistance has a really high P2 (and I read earlier possibly even P3) damage ceiling.

Some ppl said they've hit upward of 5-8M in P2 - my best hovers around 2.5/3M. Similar to FO --- but with a brilliant run of RNG higher is possible.

Now with R2 tagged as resistance the arena squad becomes much more formidable.

Overall resistance now I'd give an 8/10 as well, but the zeta difference is huge.

Although, at the cost of only 1 zeta ( or 2 zetas if you include R2. Interestingly with R2 in place of Rey, and with a zeta on number crunch, they can actually hold on arena defense).

Both squads are bucket loads of fun though.

wow thanks. i already have r2 zeta crunch and all of everyone to 7* in res. fo im still working on fotp and fost they are both just shy of 6*.
    do the resistance do just as well if u put r2 instead of pilot or rey? i figured instead of pilot but i dont have him geared high. actually they all sit at 8 i think except r2 and rey are 10
  • I have FO and they are tons of fun. I think a good all around team. That said I am gearing up my Resistance now after seeing the numbers od a guildie.