Forum Discussion

6 years ago

The zeta dilemma

I have almost enough zeta matts to upgrade two zeta abilities however I am so unsure on who to zeta atm my area team is;
Palpatine lead
Thrawn
Vader
CLS
Yoda

Reason being these 5 are my most powerful toons by a long way, however I also have Raid Han at 6* (13 or so shards off 7* and also R2, who I belive have good zeta abilities) what’s everyone’s thoughts on who to zeta?

Here’s what my toons are at the moment.

Cheers 😆

• Since you are using ep lead. Zeta his leader. It’s well worth it, as for the other. . .
  • Palp lead and Thrawn unique for sure.

I'd also consider putting Tarkin in place of either Yoda or CLS on your arena team. You're gifting opposing Vaders a +16 speed increasing while losing that yourself. Tarkin will cut that in half.
  • I'll agree with Vendi. Palpatine Leader Zeta and Thrawn Unique Zeta.
    I would also take both CLS and Yoda off of your team and put Tarkin on, and some other sith or empire toon. Looks like you maybe have a decent Maul, so maybe him.
    By having Yoda on your team (a Jedi), you are granting enemy Vader +8 speed, and because Yoda isn't empire/sith, your Vader effectively loses that much as well, so you lose 16 speed, effectively. You lose that same amount with CLS (a Rebel) as well, losing you 32 speed to a full empire/sith enemy team with a Vader on it.

CLS and Yoda may be great, but on your team, it's just hurting you. Palpatine specifically hurts Rebels and Jedi.
  • Thank you all, I have put my first zeta on palp and just awaiting more omegas to zeta thrawn. And thanks for the advice I never saw it like that, I just use Yoda and CLS because of their power. ?

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 3 days ago