Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Thoughts on T3-M4

I haven’t read much on the little support Droid, and the few things I’ve read show exactly zero fanfare. However, most players posting in the forums still seem to place an unwarranted focus on Arena-worthiness, not overall value.

I’m currently building a JTR/Droid team specifically for TW defense. I like using unique comps and really maximizing my roster for TW, and I think T3 has a really nice home there for these reasons.

I’m currently leveling a team with JTR, BB8, R2D2, L3-37, and T3-M4. The composition has tested rather favorably in GW. I already have “homes” for IG88, Chopper, Thrawn, Enfyss, and all other Resistence toons (that you might otherwise pair with JTR).

BB8, L3, and T3 all have decent droid healing abilities, and I think T3’s Combat Logic Upgrade zeta could really subsidize the otherwise lacking dps for this squad (droids gain 8% Crit Damage for each debuff on all enemies).

I think this team could really catch some players by surprise, and if it can successfully defend once, the preloaded TM should prove a formidable obstacle to overcome.

So, is there anybody out there with a g12, zeta’d T3-M4 that could either confirm or deny its usefulness? Any other thoughts on the subject also appreciated. Thanks!