Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Thrawn

I know this is a dumb post, but I've been playing this game for 3 years, and I just unlocked Thrawn today! He's my first legendary, and it feels great to have finally done this. Who should I grind for next? I'm going to use my phoenix squad to get EP when his event comes but after that who? I'm thinking of trying for CLS.

• "Mephisto_style;c-1947527" wrote:
    "jawa7778;c-1947439" wrote:
    "SemiGod;c-1947213" wrote:
    Not trying to be rude at all but,

One legendary in 3 years?????

No, it's not rude, I'm shocked someone didn't ask this sooner. I started playing a long time ago, I don't even know how long. I know I have the 3-year achievement, but I think it's been even longer than that. When I played earlier, I didn't really understand the game and was pretty dumb. I only farmed dark side characters, and didn't farm anything very well. I also took several long breaks, and wouldn't play for months. I've started playing again, and I understand how the game works, so that was how I was able to get my collection in shape and get thrawn.
    Geos are on my list. Right after I finish upgrading my phoenix team, my empire team(with thrawn), I'm getting Geos. I'm farming Poggle now, he's the only one I don't have besides brood alpha. I need to do a lot of cantina battles to get to him.

You are casual enough that you want to consider forgoing efficient farming of the most powerful toons and go for fun. Genosians for instance are real fun now, are needed, can kill JKR teams, and have some of the most enjoyable battle imagery. Oh, and I am pretty sure they are the only team that can summon a 6th character.

Your account will never be meta competitive with dropping tons of $$$$ so it is a wise consideration. CLS really efficiently is a 6 month free to play grind.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago