Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Tie silencer Accuracy

Does the KRU Tie Sikencer has less accuracy than the other ships? I’ve tracking the past week and around 40% of the time the enemy ship dodges. Is this normal?
  • I’m not. It’s always either HT or Sun Fac since those are the ones that I fight everyday. At first I thought it had to do with being breached, but it also happens when my TS is not breached
  • "SSB;d-190572" wrote:
    Does the KRU Tie Sikencer has less accuracy than the other ships? I’ve tracking the past week and around 40% of the time the enemy ship dodges. Is this normal?

Haven't noticed that either. Tie Silencer is my main go to ship for pretty much everything, and I feel that it hits like it should. My guess is you are just noticing it more not that you've thought about it a lot haha.
  • I always roll the dice and shoot ITF on my opening move with Silencer. If it stuns, pretty much a guaranteed win. If it dodged, I'm about 25% win-rate. Haha anxious stress when I switch the targeting circle to it.
  • "TVF;c-1726590" wrote:
    I rarely see TF anymore...

Me either. I have the fastest one on my shard, and I don't even use it anymore. Well - it's a reinforcement, but rarely gets called.
  • Silencer misses a lot. Especially when using its special. I use the Silencer a lot. It loves to miss Geos or Hounds Tooth.
  • "Mr_Sausage;c-1726691" wrote:
    Silencer misses a lot. Especially when using its special. I use the Silencer a lot. It loves to miss Geos or Hounds Tooth.

I’m glad I’m not the only one that notices this. It misses way more than any other ships.
  • I find it hilarious that CG is supposed to be pushing the e7-9 stuff and they have to give an artificial boost to FO in TW to make any part of them relevant. JTR has to add IG88 to not be anihilated by NS every single time.