Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Timeouts in arena is way outdated

With the way the power creep and meta/mirror teams in arena,its time to remove the time limit all together or add a few more minutes to it,no reason to be timing out anymore.
  • No!! You have to think like EA/CG....just wait for the update where, for 50 crystals, you can buy yourself 60 seconds more time.
  • "jjkriv;c-1808842" wrote:
    I can assure you my teams are well modded but so are my opponents,I lurk in the 40- 50 range on a day 1 shard so timeouts are occuring 50% of the time,the revan mirror matches are the worst,if we had 1 more minute added,it wouldnt hurt.

I love the "get gud" comment,what are you 5?

I'd say the "what are you 5" comment is more align with being childish opposed to providing two reasons for your arena stress, but I digress.

I had similar issues early on, but gear XII+ and rarity 6 mods with speed and offense make a huge difference.

Thankfully, if your opponents are well modded too, you can still win on offense. Holding on D is the struggle and the overall problem in arena.

Would you mind posting your swgoh.gg account? Maybe you're not as well modded as you think?

Of course attack order and when to use abilities is critical too.

Best of luck!

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,719 PostsLatest Activity: 6 minutes ago