Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Umbaran starfighter reinforcement ability bug

Has anyone encountered a bug, where umbaran starfighter will not put target lock on a enemy it otherwise should have?

crzydroid
    Seasoned Traveler
    "Khezmell;c-1934837" wrote:
    "Dropper;c-1934469" wrote:
    maybe ghost and HT resisted the TM removal, and why this post was created, but looking at pic, looks like working as intended

if that would be the case, it would pop up a 'resisted' above the name wouldnt it?

and what exacty, do you mean by 'at the stage your at'?

If you have a video that shows resisted doesn't pop up and tm is not getting removed, you can post at Answers HQ.
  • "crzydroid;c-1934977" wrote:
    maybe ghost and HT resisted the TM removal, and why this post was created, but looking at pic, looks like working as intended

if that would be the case, it would pop up a 'resisted' above the name wouldnt it?

If you have a video that shows resisted doesn't pop up and tm is not getting removed, you can post at Answers HQ.

examined it more closely, it does appear they resist it (will have to buff potency it seems)
  • You can't buff potency with a ship other than improving that ship's stats or an ability that increases potency (if any ships have an ability like that, I'm not aware of one).

This is my way of making sure you know that mod stats on pilots don't matter other than dots and level.
  • "Khezmell;c-1934837" wrote:

just looking at ur battle 40 seconds in, unless they have the worst ships in game, or you have ace up sleave not sure how you think you were going to win, also going to switch it about? what ship do you feel did not get target lock?
  • "Dropper;c-1935241" wrote:

just looking at ur battle 40 seconds in, unless they have the worst ships in game, or you have ace up sleave not sure how you think you were going to win, also going to switch it about? what ship do you feel did not get target lock?

i re did a Battle i lost to get the video, i knew i was going to lose. in any case, i have had success against this setup before.
  • "TVF;c-1935085" wrote:
    You can't buff potency with a ship other than improving that ship's stats or an ability that increases potency (if any ships have an ability like that, I'm not aware of one).

This is my way of making sure you know that mod stats on pilots don't matter other than dots and level.

are you sure about that?
    becuse i just checked and, when i decrease pilots potency, the ship loses it as well, and vice versa
  • "DarjeloSalas;c-1935664" wrote:
    In what manner did you decrease potency? If you removed a mod and didn’t replace it, you’ve reduced the pilot’s power which will reduce all the ship stats.

yes i removed a mod. went to recheck by reducing potency, but kept the power the same. potency did not change.

it seems much to learn, i have.

also yes, i noticed it was moved, thank you
  • "DarjeloSalas;c-1935682" wrote:
    Glad to help. It is difficult to get your head round the impact of modding a pilot. It seems counter intuitive that a super fast toon with a 4 dot speed mod in their set will see the ship slower than a slow toon with all 5 dot mods, but that’s the way it is.

yeah, i was sure that pilot stats directly impacted ship stats (higher pilot potency = higher ship potency). i now know that sheer pilot power increases ship stats. Thanks for the help :)